domingo, 7 de febrero de 2016

Opinions of our Spanish students who stayed in Portugal

The experience of the Portuguese mobility was quite positive for our students. These are their opinions:

1. Alejandro Úbeda (Year 10/ 4º ESO):
My experience in Portugal was great because I was in a beautiful country and I met different people. When I was in Andres' home my "second family" welcomed me very well and they were very happy with me. At school I stayed with the rest of students and we played in the gym, We visited Evora, Lisbon, Benavente and Samora Correia.... I was very happy and excited because I never imagined it would be so much fun! The last day all the students had a goodbye party. On Saturday morning, I said goodbye to all the students from the four countries and the Spanish students picked up a taxi to the airport.
Finally, my home family welcomed me in Granada. This trip has been one of the best experiences of my life because I improved my English and I met nice people!


2. German Porcel (Year 9/ 3º ESO):
Hello! My name is German and I am 16 years old. I live in Purullena, a small town from Granada. Last year I visited Portugal and it was great fun because I met a lot of new people and I also saw beautiful places. Lorenzo, my Portuguese friend who offered me his home, is a very good and nice person and he has got one brother and one sister. My experience in Portugal was great!


3. Jose Javier Sánchez, (Year 10/ 4º ESO):
The travel to Portugal was very beautiful, but the first and second days were very bad because I was pessimistic. However, the rest of the days were fantastic because I met a lot of people and I made many friends. The Portuguese people were funny and welcomed me well. I would like to stay for one more week 


4. Celia Ubric, (Year 9/ 3º ESO):
The experience of Portugal was fantastic. The city of Lisbon was beautiful and the people were nice and funny. I really enjoyed visiting Evora and Lisbon, we saw fantasctic places and I also met great people. I would like to visit this country again!


5. Marta Gómez (Year 9/ 3º ESO):
Portugal is really an amazing place. People who live there are very friendly and warm! When I firstly came there, I was very nervous, but when I felt very comfortable. I had to come back Spain.  I packed the suitcase with a lot of sadness and I told my host family how thankful I felt with them. Nowadays, I talk to them regularly, I really love them and obviously I also love their country, too!









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario